Accomodations & Points of Interest
The Tres Rios golf course location, offers access to a variety of local amenities.
The Baseline & Meridian Wildlife Area sits at the convergence of the Agua Fria and Gila Rivers. The B&M Wildlife Area is host to countless unique and some protected habitats that share its inhabitants with our rolling hills.
Immediately to the east of the golf course, sits the Estrella Mountain Regional Park which was founded in 1962. Thanks to the park, Tres Rios has been able to maintain its peaceful ambiance away from the growing residential communities of Goodyear and preserve the incredible mountain and desert backdrops that surround us. Estrella Mountain Regional Park is home to a multitude of outdoor activities to include horseback riding, camping, hiking, and, of course, golfing.
- Comfort Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix
- Tru by Hilton Goodyear Phoenix
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Phoenix Goodyear
- Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Goodyear
- Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Goodyear
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Phoenix Goodyear
- Holiday Inn & Suites Goodyear West Phoenix Area
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park
- Tres Rios Wetlands
- Phoenix Raceway
- Goodyear Ballpark
- The Wigwam
- Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium
- Litchfield Park Historical Society
- Luke Air Force Base